
I have been kicking around an idea lately to do a fun blog that shares ideas about doing our visiting teaching. I am by no means a perfect visiting teacher. I do love it when I actually get out, though. And I love doing fun things to present the monthly message. I got a template up last night and posted a couple ideas (but no - I haven't gotten to the February message yet - again, not perfect!). I know lots of you that read my blog are super creative and probably have some great ideas for doing your visiting teaching. I need your help, and would love if you would be interested in posting on the VT Blog. Just let me know and I will send you an invite to be an author on the blog. Check it out: visitingteachingblog


1 comment:
Neat idea--I'll probably be stealing ideas from the blog to help me do VT. :)
Post a Comment