Today as I was executing a complicated "sit on the couch while reaching for Hope to lift her out of an ottoman" maneuver, the button on my pants popped right off and flew across the room. I'm not enthusiastic about breaking out the panel pants - but it must be time. The button flew.On a brighter note, Madelyn had a good bus ride home from school today. She usually loathes the bus because it is so crowded and noisy and her bus driver is extremely irritable. This last week, however, the bus driver has been taking a different route which drops off a lot of the kids at the very beginning. The noise level and craziness has gone way down, and the driver has been acting like a new woman. She got the kids singing "The Wheels on the Bus" and Barney's theme song "I love you, You love me..." all the way home. Madelyn said she (the driver) was laughing her head off, and it was the greatest ride home ever. I tell Madelyn that maybe her little Valentine helped after all.


2 comments:
haa,haa,haa! I like that, the button flew....LOL
Good for Madelyn :o)
I think I prefer the bottun flying to material ripping, which has happened more than I'd like to admit...
Post a Comment