It is 55 degrees outside. We are in heaven. The snow suit remained hung on it's peg. The mittens stayed in the pockets. We still have to wear boots to clear the massive puddles from all the melting snow, but we are loving this sneak peek of Spring. January was so cold. This is wonderful.One of the things I love about where we live in our small town is that I can walk almost everywhere I need to go. Hope had her 15-month check up this morning, so we walked the block to the doctor's office. After a confusing few minutes of coordinating her Abu Dhabi immunizations and her current ones, she got 3 shots and was happily back in her stroller and we were on our way. After naptime, I decided to look for a lemon juicer at the thrift store, also just a couple blocks away, so we got to enjoy another wonderfully sunny walk; although we came home still juicer-less.
The drug store, grocery store, video place, pizza joint, and more are all just a few minutes walk away. I look forward to the end of winter, so can enjoy our walks every day.


3 comments:
Good luck on the dinner! Hoe you like it. I loved it!
Wish us luck...we are heading to lansing. Tomorrow is the biopsy!
It was a nice day, wasn't it? I love this small town. It's good enough size that we can find things we need in our daily lives, but still has nice features of small town, especially safety. But I am from a small town...BTW, that's a cute picture of hope :)
This must be a longitudinal weather pattern, we had the same warm spell. Bill and I took a walk to the river, not as exciting as yours, but it was lovely getting out and intaking some Vit D!
Post a Comment