
Big news...
We are expecting a new baby! Baby's due date is mid-September. I've been feeling pretty good. I get my naps, start out my day with Fruity Pebbles, and all is well.
We've been tracking the pregnancy with babycenter.com, which gives a weekly update on how the baby is growing. The girls love the comparisons they give to various edible objects. This week baby is the size of a grape. In case you were wondering.


7 comments:
Wow, congrats! That's FANTASTIC news! I'm so happy for you all.
you guys are amazing! congrats on your pregnancy! i love that you posted a picture of grapes too.
CONGRATS from the Inmans, almost to that celestial number '9'!
Awesome--congratulations!!
Congrats! How exciting! That is nice that you are feeling well. I dread about weeks 5 1/2-18. Hope you keep feeling good.
Oh also, is This Saturday still okay to watch the kids? Bobby would probably bring them a little before 9 and pick them up shortly after 11am. I will email or call if I don't hear from you today.
Congratulations!!! I bet the girls are stoked!!
Congratulations!!! I love your little countdown baby :) Size of a grape! So cute!!
Post a Comment