I love Family Home Evening - especially when I get to sit back and let everybody else do the work. Jon gave a great lesson about "Sunday Stations" - inspired from this month's Friend Magazine. Wonderful idea for helping the whole family keep the Sabbath Day holy. Then we played sardines. Emma was the last to hide. We started out in the basement, and she went up to hide in her closet. I figured as long as I was downstairs, I had might as well start some laundry. So I took a few minutes to hang dry some wet stuff and start a new load. By the time I got upstairs and found everyone, they had been quietly stuffed in the closet together for a decent length of time. They all tumbled out gasping for air when I opened the door. Ooops. Sorry guys. The photo was obviously taken after everyone had a breather. Then I made them get back in.
Egg Decorating
15 years ago


1 comment:
Hey we did that lesson too yesterday! Sardines...we will have to add the to our FHE activity list. We always play hide and seek but I think Liam would especially like the idea of people finding him then hiding with him. He gets scared by himself :o)
Post a Comment