Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bar

Here is the latest progression of our breakfast bar. Last night Jon whipped out the jigsaw and curved the end of the bar. Then we putty-ed the imperfections along the bar and the trim, and we have it all sanded, waiting now for primer and paint.

I love this thing!

5 comments:

Jim Morris said...

I agree It looks great and so useful.

jennifer said...

i love the house projects that get completed after christmas. your bar looks great and i be the kids will have tons of playtime there when it's all finished. do you have some stools to tuck under it?

Robb said...

Maybe I can get your dad over to my house next Christmas! I'm sure that I'll have stuff for him to do!

Kristin said...

We still need to get barstools. We have just one that travels around the house for feeding Hope in her high chair, playing our little electronic keyboard in the dining room, and for eating at the bar. I'm hoping to stumble across a great bargain to get a few more!

Holly said...

It looks great, and what a fantastic addition/demolition! I wish our bathroom project was moving as quickly!