We are excited to have an addition to our extended family. Shawn and Marti's little boy is incredibly sweet. We were so happy to take a little drive today and spend the afternoon getting to know my new nephew.
Kristin, I think these turned out great. Love the one with the tree blurred behind it. What a great Christmas memory for them. I love all three. Love the b/w and the one with the baby in the white blanket. It seems to capture emotion for me. COOL!
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
4 comments:
Kristin, I think these turned out great. Love the one with the tree blurred behind it. What a great Christmas memory for them. I love all three. Love the b/w and the one with the baby in the white blanket. It seems to capture emotion for me. COOL!
Kristin, you're such a good photographer! These pictures are gorgeous.
He is sooooo cute!!! Those are great photos!
How sweet!
Post a Comment