We have had a great Christmas. My parents and brother are here for a few days, and we are enjoying them thoroughly. Jason got to play the part of Joseph in our nativity re-inactment.
This morning Hope was the last to wake up. She was the only one who slept soundly through the night. Too much excitement for things to come. My baby didn't know at first what to do with the wrapped presents. She figured it out, and before long was unwrapping things not belonging to her, and eating the tape. And the puzzle pieces. And just about everything.
Emma's babies all got left behind in Abu Dhabi, so she was very happy to get a new friend for Christmas.
Cailin got a new friend, too. It was pretty much love at first sight.We hope your Christmas was wonderful, too!


3 comments:
loved the pics. Cailin is so cute with the Wii. I need to take pics of my kids with their presents. I was too tired to think about it this morning.
Stacy
Cute pictures!! Merry Christmas from our family to yours!!!
Bobby secretly wants a Wii system....I know it!
Post a Comment