We woke up to a lot of snow on the ground and more to come during the day. School was closed, so we got to begin our winter break a day early. I'm not sure Jon would consider shoveling our driveway twice today a break, however. The girls were disappointed to miss their class parties, but got over it once they realized they could eat for breakfast all the powdered sugar doughnuts that we had bought for the parties.
Egg Decorating
15 years ago


4 comments:
I must say, I wish we had some of that snow. All we have is rain rain rain. Yuck.
This picture reminds me so much of Duluth in those wintery months. It is sunny here in Fresno.
Wow that is a lot of snow. It was in the 70's today here in Nashville, I think our whole city would shut down if that happened here.
Wow! That is a LOT of snow!
Post a Comment