Thanks! I had already ordered one of those and didn't know about the one through snapfish. I will go order that one too. Even though the one I ordered early this morning is ready, I think I will wait to pick it up until they actually plow the roads around here. :)
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
3 comments:
Thanks! I had already ordered one of those and didn't know about the one through snapfish. I will go order that one too. Even though the one I ordered early this morning is ready, I think I will wait to pick it up until they actually plow the roads around here. :)
Thanks Kristin! And now there's a 3rd code listed on that page so you can apparently order a 3rd free 8x10--very nice!
Great! Thank you, MJ for letting me know about the third one!
Post a Comment