Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa Diagram

Emma has been concerned for some time now that our fireplace is in the basement, but our tree is on the main floor. How will Santa know where to put the presents after he emerges from the hearth? Emma got down to business this evening, determined to ensure precise present placement. She created a diagram of our home, labeling placement of floors and tree. She taped her diagram in the family room window in case of a low fly by, but then moved it downstairs directly across from the fireplace, so Santa would get his directions immediately following chimney descent.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Smart girl!

Jay said...

Too funny! I'm sure Santa will find just where he needs to go.

Cassavaugh Family said...

Emma is great! So we were driving down Brown today and passed your road. The girls were out playing. Nick said "lets drive by, do you have the camera?" Nope. Darn, he wanted to do a "drive by shooting". :)

Robb said...

Aren't kids great! I love this kind of stuff at Christmas. He'll find his way, I'm sure of it!!!