Friday, December 19, 2008

Free layout

I love free prints, because it inspires me to get some scrapbooking done. I put together this quick layout tonight to get my free Walgreens 8x10's. I am slowly working my way through all my summer photos. I only have a few more to do... maybe I'll get lucky and get more coupons soon.

2 comments:

Cassavaugh Family said...

What software do you use? I so need some good software. My family keeps telling me they will send me some of the programs my dad had that of course aren't being used anymore. He had EVERYTHING! But it isn't a high priority. So just curious because what you do always looks great. I did get my two free photos and now that we have dug ourselves out of the long driveway we can go somewhere today. So I'm going to pick them up! They are ones you took! Family photo and one of the boys. I'm so excited.

Kristin said...

I'm glad you got dug out - I hope we don't get too much snow tonight to undo all your digging! I also hope your photos look great. I use Photoshop for my scrapbooking. Love it, of course. :)