I'm slowly but surely reinventing myself. First, the new hair cut. Next, a productive shopping trip to the JCPenney doorbuster sale (wahoo!) along with some funky dollar-store jewelry (oh yah). Today, Stacy helped me get some highlights to cover my steadily encroaching grays. (I always need a little push to get me to the hair salon.) Tonight I'm painting my toenails (You Rock-Apulco Red!). Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Well, actually, I do know. Lots of packing and organizing for a 4-day drive to Southern Illinois. We are looking forward to reuniting there with Jon's side of the family for a few days.
Egg Decorating
15 years ago


3 comments:
I'm impressed, I ...um...brushed my hair this morning...
Love the hair! I haven't checked in for awhile...and seeing your page makes me miss your family. Laura W
Nice Dew Kristin, I'm headed back in 4 days, we are going to miss your family there. Keep in touch, love Shari
Post a Comment