hello, sounds like your trip was exciting. You probably did the I-90 so you went through Billings or Hardin in Montana maybe? My old stomping grounds. Not much to look at HUH! Shari Safe travels to you new home. I head back in 24 hours....
Hi Shari! We did do the I-90, but everything I saw (when I wasn't intent on a movie or reading a book) was beautiful. Jon may have another opinion, seeing as he was behind the wheel for the entire trip. All he really said was that South Dakota was even more boring than Kansas. He will be glad to be done with driving for awhile! Good luck on your trip. We don't envy the journey, but would love to be back with our Abu Dhabi friends!
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
2 comments:
hello, sounds like your trip was exciting. You probably did the I-90 so you went through Billings or Hardin in Montana maybe? My old stomping grounds. Not much to look at HUH! Shari Safe travels to you new home. I head back in 24 hours....
Hi Shari! We did do the I-90, but everything I saw (when I wasn't intent on a movie or reading a book) was beautiful. Jon may have another opinion, seeing as he was behind the wheel for the entire trip. All he really said was that South Dakota was even more boring than Kansas. He will be glad to be done with driving for awhile! Good luck on your trip. We don't envy the journey, but would love to be back with our Abu Dhabi friends!
Post a Comment