Very cute! I thought that once I got back to the US I wouldn't have to deal with language barriers anymore. Boy was I wrong. Looks like you had good luck, though! Enjoy the new summery do!
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
3 comments:
Very cute! I thought that once I got back to the US I wouldn't have to deal with language barriers anymore. Boy was I wrong. Looks like you had good luck, though! Enjoy the new summery do!
Kristin, You look like a young woman! This 'do' might make John look like he's robbed the cradle.
Thanks for the compliments! :)
It is fun to have short hair again. I was so tired of the ponytail and the shedding hair everywhere. Feels great.
Post a Comment