Monday, September 1, 2008

On the Lawn

It is fun to see the girls sitting in the backyard getting to know two of our neighbors: Jenny and Jessie; the Beagles on the other side of the fence. 

Jon wanted to try a man-powered mower. It took a good long time to mow the backyard, and he was tired enough to save the front yard for another time - but he likes the exercise, and Madelyn is happy whenever we save the planet.

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

The grass is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

YEA!! You have a house! I am glad everything is working out great for you!

me said...

Jon,

I hope that lawn mower is easier than the one that grandma had to mow her lawn, that one was so hard. I hope you enjoy mowing your very own lawn.

Love,
Meg

Cassavaugh Family said...

Kristin, when we eventually get you over for dinner remind us to share our push mower story from our last house. It still makes me giggle thinking about it. So happy you are settling into your new home! Hope the transition to new schools for the girls goes well.