The girls were incredibly excited to start school yesterday. They both had a great day, and came home gushing with happy stories. Emma was a little upset that she had to wait until a couple days for her kindergarten to start, but has been a good sport tagging along with me and Hope on our errands.
Our U-pack cubes were delivered yesterday. I watched in horror as they were literally shaken down the ramp of this tow truck. At one point I was certain a cube was about to tip over, but the driver assured me he had never lost one yet. The street got pretty torn up when he turned the cube to get a better angle for the doors. I suggested he not do that with the 2nd cube, as the whole process was giving me fits.
Amazingly enough, everything was intact, and just as we had packed it 2 months ago. Here is the table Jon worked so hard at, now at home in our dining room. Yes, that is cream-colored carpet underneath. I won't let anyone eat there. I'm too afraid.
Hope is a wonderful musician. She drummed while I attempted to organize the chaos!


3 comments:
Yay! sorry I missed the move in. I planned to come but Aimee planned a last minute presidency meeting and we had a lot to go over. Hope it all went well and the girls are loving school
Oh yeah,
by the way, we have an extra lawn mower if you are interested. It isn't top of the line or anything, but it would hold you over for sure. Somebody at Bobby's work gave it to us. Let me know....
kristin, that shot of your 2 girls by the front door is AMAZING! it looks straight out of a magazine or commercial. The red door is so vibrant and the colors of their shirts pop so nicely against it. The rims of their glasses are great too. Love it!
Post a Comment