Cute! Fast - and loud. Are her arms holding up?? (kidding) Lilah (a month younger) is doing what we call the "wounded soldier" crawl. It is much like the army crawl, only she uses only one leg as the other drags limp and lifeless behind her. Since I know she is ok, it's kind of funny.
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
5 comments:
wow, she really is fast!
She is adorable. It looks like you guys are enjoying your new home.
Cute! Fast - and loud. Are her arms holding up?? (kidding) Lilah (a month younger) is doing what we call the "wounded soldier" crawl. It is much like the army crawl, only she uses only one leg as the other drags limp and lifeless behind her. Since I know she is ok, it's kind of funny.
Go Hope! She's making good time--and polishing your floors too! Cute.
Haha...my son`s been doing the army man for weeks. However, he`s up on all fours now, pullin up and all over the house!
Post a Comment