OH MY!! This is great fun! I LOVE LOVE word art so I am going to have lots of fun with this little tool. It will be a great distraction for this week. Thanks for sharing!
How fun is that! I am going to give that a try. Can I just say I love your pictures. I wish I had such cute pics of my kids then I remembered I have 3 sons and they don't do that whole pose for pictures thing.
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
2 comments:
OH MY!! This is great fun! I LOVE LOVE word art so I am going to have lots of fun with this little tool. It will be a great distraction for this week. Thanks for sharing!
How fun is that! I am going to give that a try. Can I just say I love your pictures. I wish I had such cute pics of my kids then I remembered I have 3 sons and they don't do that whole pose for pictures thing.
Post a Comment