I'm officially tired of nagging my kids all morning to get them ready and out the door. Out come the checklists. I'm hoping they will do the trick. I may even offer a treat every morning for each list fully completed without one single verbal reminder from me.
Egg Decorating
15 years ago


6 comments:
Great idea! I was telling Bobby that it is so frustrating getting the kids ready in the morning that I feel like it starts out our day all wrong. I would do the same but with my little ones I can't imagine the same success. something to think about when they are a little older though...
I actually have some good clipart somewhere to make picture chore charts. They worked like a charm when my kids were small. If I can locate them, I'll show them to you.
I actually do have a picture job chart I made up just from clipart in word....I would be interested in what you have though. Maye it will motivate us to use our chart again or revamp it for more success!
Yay for lists! We've tried them, but might need to revamp them again. Anything to keep the nagging to a minimum! Great idea and they're so pretty!
My mom used to do stuff like this for us. I hope it works for you. I don't know that it did for us...
The checklists have definitely helped, although I find myself asking again and again if they are working on their lists. sigh. They really love their candy, though, so get pretty desperate by the end of the morning if they haven't earned their piece of candy corn.
Post a Comment