Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Scrapbook

It's been a lot of fun scrapping our summer photos. I have been wanting to try 8x8 albums for a long time, so these layouts are all 8x8 or 8x16 spreads. I still have a few more to go, but I love preserving these fun memories! You can click on any image to enlarge and see details.








5 comments:

Kristie said...

do you hire out?:-)

Robb said...

I finally was able to create a link to your blog. So fun! These pages are VERY impressive.

Kristin said...

Thanks! I love doing it, and I love getting positive feedback. Too bad Kristie, you guys aren't a little closer. It would be fun to help you do a little digiscrapping!

mj said...

Kristin, I'm envious--both of your wonderful extended family and your awesome digiscrapbooking skills! Beautiful pages!

Debbie and Bobby said...

What cute pages! I think I need to get into the digital scrapbooking thing. It has been at least a year since I've pulled out the piles of pictures and papers and scrapped! Digital scrapbooking sounds so much easier