On the new home front, we are almost to the finish line - if I don't stumble and trip on my increasingly cold feet. As the dollars and cents keep adding up, so do my apprehensions - even though I know it's time to take the mortgage plunge. We will do a final walk through in the next couple days and then sign papers!
Isn't this a sweet picture of a couple girls on a horse? That's what I thought, until Emma explained it is actually a drawing of an evil unicorn. The girl behind the unicorn is entwined and trapped in the unicorn's tail. The girls are both the unicorn's servants, called "mushroom men". Confused? Disturbed? This may help explain things a bit. Check out these videos produced by The Aquabats - one of Jon's favorite bands - LDS punk ska guys. Emma loves the "Pick it Up" song, and requests it several times a day. That logically leads to watching the Aquabats cartoon episode. I'm thinking the "Pick it Up" song should be our new family cleaning song.


No comments:
Post a Comment