Another great page. I got to visit with your Mom today. She showed us a little scrapbook of her's that you made. It is so cute. I really want to learn how to do that. I hope to visit with your Mom more this weekend. I told her how much I LOVE your blog. It is so fun to keep in touch like this.
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
2 comments:
Another great page. I got to visit with your Mom today. She showed us a little scrapbook of her's that you made. It is so cute. I really want to learn how to do that. I hope to visit with your Mom more this weekend. I told her how much I LOVE your blog. It is so fun to keep in touch like this.
I love the blogs too, Aleisha. Hopefully one day we can do a face to face and have some fun in St. George!
Post a Comment