Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Street Where We Will Live

We are still in the process of buying our home. This morning was the inspection, which showed us the house needs some serious repairs. We are getting some estimates done tomorrow, and are hoping to resolve the who pays what issues by the end of the week. The picture above shows the street our house is on. Our van is on the left, parked on the street at the house.

After taking the 1st picture above, I turned around and took this picture of the kids' elementary school. It will be nice to have school so close. It is only grades K-4. A bus will pick up Madelyn to take her to the grades 5-6 school. I assume there is another bus that will take kids to the middle school when the time comes. Our high school is also just a few blocks away.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow, that looks nice. I hope it all works out!

Aleisha said...

It looks beautiful. I love living by the school.