Where did my princess go? Emma earned herself a little treat from the Dollar Tree today, and I fully expected to be weighed down with feather boas, high heeled shoes and plastic jewelry. Instead we came home with a police kit. Emma will handcuff you without a moment's hesitation. Madelyn is her sworn deputy. I guess that makes Cailin the criminal.
In other news, the Webkinz craze continues. We went to the local Hallmark store today, which has Webkinz Wednesdays. They provide a craft, a treat, and games to win candy and discounts on Webkinz stuff. The girls blew all their saved money and the next 2 weeks allowance on their newest pets: Cocoa and Buddy.This afternoon I took them to the library so they could both play on the internet with their new Webkinz. Have I mentioned how much we love having a public library again? It is so fun. We go nearly every day. We also got the girls signed up for school. They are very excited to meet new friends and teachers.


1 comment:
Liam and I chatted with your girls at the library yesterday and Cailin let Liam play a quick game on her webkinz (sp?). I think Liam would enjoy something like that. we will have to look into them...
Post a Comment