Monday, June 8, 2009

Wedding Scrapbook

I've been busy busy busy scrapbooking this last week, trying to finish up my brother's wedding album. There was a bit of a learning curve for me, to figure out how to do full-page uploads to shutterfly - turning off auto crop and color enhancements, and getting things just the right size. It was a lot of fun to do, however, and I only wish I was closer to home so I could see the finished product when it gets shipped! I suppose I'll just have to wait until my mom comes to visit. Here are a few of my favorite spreads. The ones above are the cover and the title page.





I know I was getting a little fancy with all the swirlies, but they were just so pretty I couldn't resist.

3 comments:

marti said...

It looks amazing! What a lucky couple to have you as a sister-in-law and sister:)

jennifer said...

i stopped by this post this morning and have been drooling over it all day. and then guess what happened this afternoon?? i ran into jason & chelsea in walmart. ha! what a coincidence. i ranted and raved about your lovely book you've put together for them and they agreed wholeheartedly about the whole thing. they can't wait to get it!

you are one talented girl. my favorite page is the purple candy ring page - probably because that was one of my favorite pictures. but i just love how you were able to capture the moments and then make them translate off the page to the reader. your mosaics are fab! the garter/bouquet page is genius.

kudos to you. that was some great photography and great scrapbooking.

p.s. i did not think there were too many swirlies. it's a wedding after all - it's supposed to be dreamy like that!

mj said...

Gorgeous--I love it!