Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Photo Art

This morning I read about this Michigan photographer, Alicia Bock, who has some really beautiful prints available on Etsy. I love this typewriter.

I want to blow this one up and put it on my stairwell wall.

Maybe this one in my kitchen.

This one anywhere! So pretty.

Her photos inspired me to take my camera out for our morning walk today, and try and find some pretty things. The orange bug would be fun to put in our mudroom.

A pretty punch of red.

But this is my absolute fave - some beauties clipped from my backyard and put in a blue jar. Love love love.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Nice! Yours and hers!

cate said...

I love, love, love also. That would be perfect in my kitchen.

Mary said...

I love your photos! I just hopped over from the Nester site since I loved your makeover and see that you are LDS, too! Yea! Very cute blog.

Nancy said...

The pictures are great! Thanks for posting the link to her website...I'm totally buying some for my apartment...:)

N