
Cailin turned 10 today. She invited her two good friends from school to come over for an afternoon of cake pops, water gun fights, pizza, ice cream cake, pinata bashing and webkinz lovin.

There was even a can can line.

The cake pops were delicious.

It was also wonderful to have Jon's parents in town for the day.

Jon and his dad.

Laura, one of Jon's sisters, also came with Alaina, her 3-year old daughter. Emma loved having another little cousin around. They all had to hurry back home to be with Laura's twin sister, Chrisy, who is having worrisome complications with her pregancy. Our prayers are with you, Chrisy and Shawn!
3 comments:
How fun!! Love the cake pops!! What a great idea. I love reading your blog1! I hope all is going well. I am expecting too!! Due in December. So exciting.
Mmmm! Those look like fun! That was me by the way that honked and waved in the silver taurus on Broadway. Looks like you had a fun outing with the girls :o)
birthdyas are so fun! Love the cake pops.
Post a Comment