Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pink Love

I'm loving these pink flowers so much, I may print up some for new baby's room, too.

And then we'll make a bunch of pink tissue poofs to hang over her crib. Delicious.

(poof image taken from Maggie Holme's blog.)

4 comments:

Lea Wethington said...

I was looking through your blog..found the link on the nester's blog:) I love her stuff too. You are doing a great job using her as your inspiration. I love those yellow and check curtains, like hers...like yours. I have been looking on the internet for something similar. Would you mind sharing where you found yours? Keep up the great job. Your home looks wonderful:)

Kristin said...

Thanks, Lea. I found the curtains in the JCPenney catalog. They are gorgeous - reversible with a solid gold color on the back side.

Lea Wethington said...

I love looking at Penny's. Thank you!!! They look great in your room.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Ours are blooming now! Love them!!!