
I have been following the
"Nesting Place" blog for a few months. The "Nester" is all about making your home beautiful and comfortable - filling our homes with the things we love, and doing it without a lot of frustration and expense. This is her living room, which was a jumping point for our living room makeover. Notice her awesome striped curtains? I loved them, and was so happy when I found something similar for our room. I love the red and turquoise in the room, the black furniture - and what's not to love about a door painted turquoise and hung on the wall behind the couch?

Anyway - you can see where I've used her as inspiration throughout the house -

including the toile curtains in the dining room, and the dishes hung above the arch.

The Nester held a lampapalooza party last week, so I added the link to our
chandelier makeover, to join in the fun.

Today I had an awesome surprise to be chosen as a
winner of one her beloved
tassels. (The tassel pictured above is from Nester's blog, just one that I thought was especially pretty!) I was given the "winner for biggest transformation" award. So fun, and I've had so many sweet comments from visitors coming from her blog. Thank you!!

A couple weeks ago I was even inspired to buy this behemoth of a tassle at a yard sale. I have no idea where to put it, but I have grandiose plans of adding a cute thing on top and hanging from somewhere special. Some day. Thank you, Nester, for the inspiration, the fun, and the prize.
5 comments:
Thank you hon--your award was much deserved! And oh my goodness that looks like the biggest tree in the united states outside your window!
Congrats...I should start studying up on interior deign helps...I need it! Cool tassel!
I love your chandy makeover....totally deserving of a win :) :) after perusing your blog i see you have done some fun projects in your home!
Congrats on the win! I love your chandy makeover. The rest of your house if beautiful too.
This was fun to see. I love the vintage/retro feel, yet being current and cozy. I have no talent for such things.
Post a Comment