Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Scrapbook Class

Last night I taught a digital scrapbook class for our Relief Society group. It was really great because we were able to use Jon's computer lab at school. Everyone had a computer with Photoshop, and we spent the evening dissecting this layout of Emma's fake birthday. As I was putting together this page I was again grateful for my blog - cutting and pasting text I had written the day of the event gave me much better detail than if I would have tried to remember exactly what was happening this day. The class itself was fun, and we hope to get together again in a few weeks and have everyone bring digital photos and papers to make their own pages. By the way, the papers I used in this page came from this cute free digital kit at Two Peas in a Bucket.

1 comment:

Debbie and Bobby said...

OH shoot I missed it! I new it was coming up. sounds like it was fun