Thursday, April 9, 2009

Toothless

Emma has finally lost both of her front teeth. Her teeth like to stay in until the bitter end. They do not release easily. This last one finally came out when Emma was trying to lick Madelyn in the face like a puppy. A little shove from her sis, and sweet release! The tooth was out. Getting Emma to give me a normal smile is near impossible. All of her pictures look a lot like this one.

6 comments:

The Mink Family said...

"Sweet Release"! Too funny!! Those buggers have a hard time coming out at our house too!! How did I miss seeing her toothless grin tonight? I was probably blinded by her beautiful hair!

Chelsea @ J+C..And Kenzie said...

I love this picture!!!! So cute. I miss Emma and her quirky and fun personality!

marti said...

She will love the smile when she is older:) Emma cracks me up!

jennifer said...

that is a great picture. our lizzie is the same way, but i love that it shows their silly personality - what a treasure for later on in life!

and congrats on the missing tooth - if only it was christmas time. "all i want for christmas is my two front teeth..."

cate said...

I know you probably hear this a lot, but since I haven't seen Emma since she was a toddler, I will say it again. I can't believe how much Emma looks like the older girls. (And how Hope looks like all of them) She is how is picture Madeline and Cailin. And good job getting the tooth knocked out. Faith's just seem to fall out, Eddie always accuses me of pulling them before they are ready, but no, Faith just wiggles and spits and out they come.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Just showin that great personality :o)