We had our first ultrasound today. Baby was very wiggly and not super cooperative, but all appears to be healthy and well. And if you were wondering...
We are welcoming another little girl to the family. :)
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
6 comments:
Congrats!!!! We are so excited for your family.
wow. you guys are SOOOO good at making girls! congrats. i bet your girls are thrilled!
Congratulations!! Lots of estrogen!! Love it! The more the merrier....
Ahh, exciting to know. The resolution on these things just gets better and better!
Congrats! How do the girls feel about another girl to join the clan?
At first the girls were a little disappointed. Everyone was hoping for a little brother. But a sister is getting exciting now, too!
Post a Comment