Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday Trip

I had a great birthday today. I drove to the Detroit Temple with some wonderful friends. Lots of great conversation the whole trip. We enjoyed a session, then went to Ikea afterwards for some browsing and shopping. I bought a bunch of fun things for Hope - I could not help myself. I also got excited about some furniture possibilities for our living room. To go super leafy or semi-leafy, that is the question.

4 comments:

Cassavaugh Family said...

COOL, I had no idea it was your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We found the home storage center. The guys helping us were SO nice and we were the only ones there. I will have to check out IKEA some day. It is probably a dangerous place for me to step into.

shawnkm said...

Yeah, so you like how I talked to you like three times and never said happy b-day? I'm a loser.

I'd go semi leafy.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Ahh Ikea.... My bro. and his family live like 5 minutes from IKEA. I always think of it has shopmart, like in the veggie tailes movie, madame blueberry, have you seen that one? lol!
(I like the green sofa.)

jennifer said...

i'd get one of each if i were you.
1 lime green sofa
+ 1 leaf accent chair
+ 1 beige accent chair
+ more leaf pillows
= a super cute room!