Friday, April 17, 2009

Door Hanger Gift

With Teacher Appreciation Week coming up, I've seen lots of cute ideas for teacher gift-giving. I particularly loved this idea - a door hanger tag with pouch hung on a bottle of water. Inside the pouch is a candy bar and a Crystal Light stick. I made this one for a friend who is doing a special favor for us tomorrow, and I would like to make a few more for teachers. The door hanger is a little time consuming - I'm hoping now that I've done it once, the next ones will go easier. I found a template here, but found that the template was a little misleading. Although some of the dimensions seem to be upside down, they are a good place to start.

1 comment:

Cassavaugh Family said...

Very cute idea! Last year I chaired appreciation week. This year, not enough time but I'm working with Michelle H. to do a breakfast the first day. I think I will save this idea for gifts from the boys! Thank you!!!