Sunday, April 19, 2009

Patchwork Floor

We had a nice day at church today, complete with a linger longer afterwards. I only freaked out once or twice about the obscene amount of cookies and cake my children seized from the dessert table. We have a new rule as of today, limiting them to 2 goodies at potlucks. The cookie hording insanity stops today! After church I came home for a well-deserved nap on my grandma couch. When I awoke, I was surprised to see the floor all around me covered like a patchwork quilt in dozens of blankets and scarves. The girls have run wild with their imaginations all afternoon in their fantastical land of cozy cover-ups.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

That looks like fun!

marti said...

Your kids are so creative. It is so fun to be a kid! It was good talking to you yesterday. I am glad you had a nice birthday.

Kristin said...

This is Cailin, and yes, we kids are SO creative. :P