Madelyn had to make a 3D model of the solar system. We were up way too late tonight making this planet necklace; cooking shrinky dinks and stringing beads. I've learned all kinds of things about the planets that I never knew - or forgot a long time ago. Each of the different colored beads represent a different length of measurement from the sun. The cluster of stars is the asteroid belt. The small yellow discs represent the individual planet's moons. Madelyn is so excited to show her unique rendering of the solar system to her teacher. I hope it's a hit.
Egg Decorating
15 years ago


5 comments:
I can't imagine it not being a hit. You are all so very creative! cool idea!!
I can see that becoming a trendy fashion acsesorie (sp?)
That is a piece of art! What a creation!! It's a very educational, yet also very stylish jewely. Good job!
A+ in my book! What a great idea!
oh you crafty crafty girls. there is so much information in one necklace - my head is spinning! what a fun project for you both.
Post a Comment