Friday, January 30, 2009

Lunch Lady

There's a new lunch lady in town. And if you don't eat your tots, she will.

The kids in Madelyn's class take turns helping serve lunch in the cafeteria. I think it's a great way for students to learn to appreciate what school workers do for them. The leftover tots were just a bonus. As was the hair net.

3 comments:

Cassavaugh Family said...

I'm so glad to hear they still do this. I did this in elementary and it was one of my favorite days. Great fun! You look very official Madelyn!

The Mink Family said...

Loved our "discussion" tonight...hope it didn't drudge up sad feelings for you. I'm amazed at how strong you are and I'm in complete awe of you and your sweet family! I am in LOVE with the name Henry...so sweet, as I'm sure he was. Have a great week.

Jay said...

Yay for the lunch lady. And tater tots too.