
We got another couple inches of snow today. After school the girls romped around in it for awhile.

Everyone took turns pulling Hope in her new sled. She's got a seat belt and everything. It's not like she can escape, though. That snow suit keeps her 100% immobile.

This is how Hope and I go to pick up the girls from school every day. My baby jogger cuts through deep snow really well. The new snow is beautiful and covers up our ugly dirty stuff. It also covers the ice. Just before Cailin took our picture, I completely biffed it on an icy patch on our driveway.
2 comments:
Hope looks so cute in her snow suit & hat. I think I need one of those sleds for our baby next year!
I love Hope's sled. Wow! You're getting a lot of that white stuff. It looks beautiful. Be careful on that ice! And do some sledding for us.
Post a Comment