A couple days ago the girls were sent downstairs to clean the basement. They went above and beyond the call of duty by organizing all our DVD's... according to color. Some are easy to locate: Spiderman? Bam! Red. Barbie? Cinch! Pink. But then you get to things like my butt-kicking squats exercise DVD and I'm clueless. I spent several dull minutes this morning looking for my work out, trying to cut to the chase - Black...white...blue? I finally had to squint over each title, until the hosanna chorus echoed in my ears and I found it in orange. I had no idea.
Egg Decorating
15 years ago


4 comments:
OH, this is priceless. I LOVE the color coding - SO artistic. There is a BIG difference between girls and boys! The same request in my home might have resulted in the DVD's actually being put back into their cases and possibly moved off the TV unit and stacked somewhere on a shelf next to the TV. :)
That is so awesome!! What smart girls you have. hahahah
that rainbow order is magic to my eyes! i try to keep my clothes organized that way, but DVDs!! genius!
Yes, we kids (emma, cailin, madelyn) are genius.
Post a Comment