Grandpa and Hope are getting to know each other. Instead of open mouth bewildered stares, Hope now knows to go for the pens in the shirt pocket and the hair on the arms. They are getting to be buddies. Madelyn and I had a funny conversation about grandpa the other day:MJ: Does grandpa have any friends?
Me: Of course
MJ: Where are they?
Me: School and church - just like you.
MJ: Umm, but where does he keep them in the house?
Me: Why are you worried about grandpa having friends?
MJ: Because I want to read them.
Me: Huh?
MJ: Huh?
Me: Oh - you want to know if grandpa has any Friend Magazines!
MJ: Yah - does he? What the heck are you talking about?
By the way, grandpa has plenty of friends, but no Friends in the house.


2 comments:
Cute picture and I love the coversation.
cute! Isn't it great the she was wanting to read a Friend to fill her time, not watch a movie, or TV! You're an awsome mom!
Post a Comment