Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boatin'

Jason took Jon and the kids to the lake this morning. Emma repeatedly asked to sit next to her dad the whole trip - in the boat but most especially on the tube. She's a little nervous about the whole boat thing. Hope and I stayed home to enjoy quiet naps and reading time.

4 comments:

shawnkm said...

yeeesss!! the boat is functional? any probs?

Kristin said...

They had a great time on the lake today, BUT they took it back to Doug's afterwards saying there might be a problem with the carburetor...so I don't know what kind of work still needs to be done on it.

Kristie said...

When do you have to be in Michigan by? I'm sure you're loving the conact with all that family!

Kristin said...

School starts for Jon the last week of August. We will probably aim to get there the first week so we can spend some time looking for a house before Jon gets too busy. It has been really nice being with family. It's great to be back in the US!