I'm never sure, but I always hope it's a bargain when it's been schlepped together with packing tape. Is it two for one? Is it a mad tapist with too much time on his hands? What I really don't get is the "freebies" taped on to random items, like the box of water bottles above, with boxes of kleenex taped to the sides. I'm thinking maybe a case of merchandise explodes, so to just "get rid of it" - they tape it to the first thing on sight. Sometimes I find 4 to 6 canned good items, like corn or kidney beans, taped together (and this is serious industrial strength tape that requires sharp instruments and complete removal of all paper or labels underneath), then shrink wrapped for good measure. Just something I was thinking about today as I untaped my sugar bags.
Egg Decorating
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment