The YW asked me to do a stamping project for an upcoming activity, so I have been browsing some ideas and found this cute little book. The pages are made from one sheet of paper, with just a few cuts and lots of accordian folds. I found the template on
this site. I was up late last night happily stamping and gluing, to make my demo, which is incidentally, what I'd like to give my mom for Mother's Day - so mom, close your eyes to the pictures below, if you'd like it to be a surprise! :)

Below is the book opened, with the outer band removed.

This photo below shows the book stamped and cut before it was all folded up. I think I'm gong to make another one for Father's Day, that has more photos. I hope the YW have fun making their own!
No comments:
Post a Comment