This our friendly neighborhood shwarma chef. I always get mine with just pickles and "chips" (fries). I once ate my shwarma with the spicy garlic sauce, and I regretted it for a couple days afterwards, as did anyone close enough to smell my breath. You can get a shwarma, which is marinated lamb, beef or chicken that is somehow stuck together on a spick and roasted by a heat source, then cut into thin slices and wrapped in Arabic bread (a pita pocket), for 3 - 5 dirhams, around $1 U.S. Best deal around.
Egg Decorating
15 years ago


4 comments:
I really miss schwarma. You can't find it here, even in the good arabic restaurants. Eat a few for me before you go home. A "meat" one, and a chicken one. Yum.
I will!
You know, I hear there is a "Shisha Lounge" where we are headed in Michigan. Possible shwarma outlet, perhaps? Most likely a hubbly bubbly room, but ya never know.
So what's a gyro?
A gyro is shwarma's kissin' cousin. They are very close, come from the same family tree, but wear different dressings. :P
Post a Comment