Friday, April 18, 2008

Queen for a (birth)Day

It's great to be 28 again - that's about when I lost track of the years, anyway. Last week the girls were super busy creating surprises for me - the crown, aluminum foil rings and bracelets and tidy little dagger. (Not sure what the dagger's for). They were so excited to finally get it all set up for me. I also got lots of coupons for free labor, so I won't be making any beds (not like I do anyway) or doing dishes for awhile. Yay! Thanks mom and sistahs, for the cute paper crafting goodies! They will be so fun to play with!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday! I've only been 28 for less than a year, but plan on staying 28 for a lot longer...

Kristin said...

I have to admit, it's a good plan! :)

Kristie said...

I've had to 'freeze frame' at 38 now...
Happy Birthday