Years ago when we lived in Illinois, a good friend surprised us with May Day baskets. The giving of M.D.B.'s is supposed to be a "ring and run" treat, and I know my girls would love to make some up and surprise some friends of their own, but I never seem to remember May Day until April 30th at around 10 p.m. Well, last night was no different, but I caught a crafting fever and made 3 little baskets for the girls, which we emptied their treats from in the morning, and replenished for them to give to their teachers today. I love the way the little Hershey kiss daisies turned out. I glue-dotted them onto chopsticks to stick in the basket. This is just another reason why it's imperative to always have a good supply of chocolate on hand. :) I copied the tag and cone basket idea from here.
Egg Decorating
15 years ago


4 comments:
There is truly nothing better than to see an idea and see it more developed and touched with someone's creative ideas. Those daisies are toooo cute and I love the flower embellishment on the cone!
Thanks, Cindy. You have so many wonderful things on your blog. I had a great time reading!
OK, who on earth has chocolate on hand??? I try - but it dissapears at an alarming rate!
The key is in the hiding places!! I mix it up a bit, even to keep Jon on his toes. :)
Post a Comment