skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Weekly Menu
I've been trying to make a weekly menu plan to help with my what'sfordinner-itis. It has helped in some ways - I remember to use ingredients I have before I have to throw them out, and I'm keeping a running list of what I've made to help me plan out future meals. I could still use some inspiration, so if anybody else out there is planning meals, please share.This Week's Menu
sun: breakfast for dinner
mon: chicken enchiladas
tues: pulled pork sandwiches
weds: cranberry chicken
thurs: casserole ole!
fri: tilapia and rice
sat: pizza
3 comments:
You are even creative in your meals! It sounds like your picky eaters must not be too picky with the variety you provide! I feel like I have a 1-2 week rotation I have to follow othewise if I branch out too much I have a lot of not eat meals and hungry tummies! BTW, I would love to do a little phot shoot with the girls!
not eaten, that is :o)
I have a package of ground beef and chicken pieces staring at me every time I open my fridge this past 3 days...I'm thinking making meatballs to freeze, and chicken pieces for roasting tonight, if I feel like it. Thanks for the inspiration! I'm going to try and see if I could come up with mine to help me this week. Why are we moms the mostly only one cooking, by the way??
Post a Comment