This is great--the other day I was trying to find the pictures on your blog where you'd removed the wall to put in the kitchen bar. And now there they are!
You've accomplished a lot in a year! BTW Saw Madelyn and Cailin today at Pullen. They must have been changing buses? I was in there getting Liam "graduated" out of speech. Fun to see them and say "Hi" :o)
Sweet Farewell
-
This has been a difficult, yet wonderful week full of changes. I am very
sad to report that I have been released as primary chorister. I love this
calling,...
4 comments:
This is great--the other day I was trying to find the pictures on your blog where you'd removed the wall to put in the kitchen bar. And now there they are!
Love it!
You've accomplished a lot in a year! BTW Saw Madelyn and Cailin today at Pullen. They must have been changing buses? I was in there getting Liam "graduated" out of speech. Fun to see them and say "Hi" :o)
you have a card catalogue! and that chandelier is beautiful. this spread is so inspiring. and it is so great that you took the time to scrapbook it.
Post a Comment