This morning I braved the rain and did some shopping. I used Oprah's 50% coupon at Payless and got new winter boots for the girls. I got so drenched running baby, then toddler, then stroller to the car, that I had to come home and change clothes. Hope thought it was hilarious.I also stocked up on clearanced clear contact paper at Staples to laminate some signs for singing time on Sunday. I have some fun stuff planned for the next month. I'm excited to dip into the Christmas music. I found my pipe chimes, but I need to "tune" one of my pipes that is obnoxiously off-tune by shaving a bit of it off.
Jon and the girls (including Hope!) just took off for Illinois. They are going to see our baby twin nieces being blessed at church. It will be a quiet weekend with just Amelia and I at home. She is even taking a nap right now in her bed. Amazing. I should take advantage and jump in the shower. Who knows when I'll get another chance!


1 comment:
Enjoy your time with just Amelia!
Post a Comment